Proverbs 31.org

P31 OBS Blog Hop

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Time Flies!

It just seemed like yesterday I was bringing my youngest home.  Today, he is getting ready for  the prom.  My daughter came home for the event.  She said she felt old.  She doesn't know anything yet about being old.   He woke up early which he never does.  He washed his car inside and outside!!!  I wish he could be that motivated every day like that.  We took pictures and more pictures.  Then they left to go eat.  I got a call to come take pictures there from one of my friends.  She said there were parents there.  So off we went!  He was not happy with my friend for calling.  He made the best of it.  They grow up so fast.  I guess that is what our parents said about us.  Treasure each moment you have because before you know it  will be gone!!



No comments:

Post a Comment