Proverbs 31.org

P31 OBS Blog Hop

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Summer Begins!!

Well, we didn't get out of school til the 18th of June!!! Many people had already started their vacations.  We packed up and went to the beach.  We went to Nags Head!! Then while we were there my Dad called and told us the condo was available at Myrtle Beach.  We ended our stay at Nags Head and came home and washed, repacked and headed to Myrtle Beach! There is nothing like the beach to relax your body, mind and soul!!!   Ohhh I so love the beach!!!! I hate saying Good bye!  I am home now and reality has set in.  It was good to see Sophie!!  I am dog sitting my grand dog.  That has been so much fun.  I am not going to want to give her back.  My daughter is in New York.  She went to a Yankees game and got a hot dog.  They asked her what she wanted on it.  She said,"Chili".  They looked at her like she was crazy!  I thought chili on hot dogs was
a common thing everywhere.  I guess not!  Not even at a Yankees
Baseball game in New York!!!  We have something to teach our New  Yorker friends!!:)
   
Well I will start my soccer instruction in few days!! This was so much fun last year.  This is an enrichment program at my school.  We offer alot of different things.  It is 4 days a week for 4 weeks.  Yes, this middle age woman teaches soccer.  My kids laugh at me but I don't care!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment