skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Family, Friends And More
Something New
Proverbs 31.org
Friday, January 7, 2011
God Uses People · Max Lucado
God Uses People · Max Lucado
John 13:18 I know those I have chosen.
I am so glad he chose me. I feel so unworthy sometimes. Who knows where I would be if he had not chosen me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Proberbs 31 Ministries Online Bible Studies
Rolando and I
Blueridge Parkway
Subscribe via email
Subscribe to Family, Friends And More by Email
Enter your email address:
Delivered by
FeedBurner
Study Links
Charles Stanley: Daily Devotions
Max Lucado Daily: Everyday Blessings
The ladies of the house
My Blog List
Six Sisters' Stuff
Living Interpretations
today at jen's house
Living in His Compassion
My Heart's Desire
Plain Chicken
Our children
Kristin & Logan, Sophie, Kaydan
The love of our family!
Sophie
Blog Archive
►
2014
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2013
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2012
(8)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
February
(3)
▼
2011
(11)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(7)
I Can Do All Things Through Christ!!
Life is but a vapor
Roxanna Green: Christina’s Light Shines on All of Us
God Uses People · Max Lucado
He Listens!!!
Vacation is ending!!
Sweeter Than Chocolate
►
2010
(30)
►
December
(9)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
Contributors
K Teach
K Teach
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
No comments:
Post a Comment