Proverbs 31.org

P31 OBS Blog Hop

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Soar on Wings Like Eagles!!!

I remember the little boy I dropped off 13 years ago at his Kindergarten class.  He had his lunchbox and his little bookbag.  I took his picture outside of his door and off he went.  Today, that little boy got up, got in his car and off he went to begin his SENIOR YEAR.  Wow, how time flies!!!   He had his first home soccer game the other night.  He said "This is my last first home game!"  I guess it was.  There will be alot of that this year.  Last prom, last soccer game, last dance, last yearbook assembly, last swim meet, and probably he will play his last high school joke on someone.  However, there will also be  many new things that will await him.  There are so many possibilites out there.  I know with the Lord's help he will soar.  Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength, They will soar on wings like eagles, they will run, and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

I can't wait to see where his wings will take him!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment