Proverbs 31.org

P31 OBS Blog Hop

Monday, January 3, 2011

He Listens!!!

Psalm 121
God Listens  “I call to you in times of trouble, because you will answer me.” Psalm 86:7   Max Lucado reminds me that my voice matters in heavan. I am so thankful that it does.  I know I will not be ignored.  He will answer me.  It may not be as fast as I want or the exact answer that I want but He will answer me. 

So many times in our daily life people don't really listen to us.  They have other things on their minds.  Yet, the one who will listen to us the most is sometimes the One we rarely take time to talk to.  He is never to busy to talk to us or listen. Psalm 121  A Lord who watches over our life no matter where we go.  "The Lord is like a shade tree at your right hand.  The sun won't harm you during the day and the moon won't harm you during the night."
You can't ask for nothing better than that.  Praise the Lord!





No comments:

Post a Comment