Proverbs 31.org

P31 OBS Blog Hop

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Life is but a vapor

As I think about the events that happened on Saturday in Arizonia I am deeply saddened.  I knew not one of them personally but yet feel the loss of life as if I did.  Our life is but a vapor.  We don't know when our last breath will be.  Live each day like it might be your last.  Take time for family, friends and yourselves.

I also lost a dear co-worker this week.  The head custodian at my school.  He had been there since the beginning of  my career.  He always made sure I had everything I needed for my classroom.  He would fuss when I would fill out a request form more than once a month but he always filled the order.  He could be gruff but his bark was worse than his bite  Sometimes when I would ask him for things he would tell me to go to Wal-Mart.   I am going to miss him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment