Proverbs 31.org

P31 OBS Blog Hop

Saturday, March 6, 2010

An Introduction




I have taught for 24 years. It amazes me that it has been that long!!! I taught 1st grade for 17 years and now I teaching Kindergarten. Kindergarten is truly what I love. If they would just let 5 year olds be 5 instead of trying to get them into college!!! Wow, how things have changed. Some is for the good but some is too much.




I have been married for 23 years to a wonderful man. We have two amazing chidren. Kristin is a junior in college and Logan is a junior in high school. My how time flies. I have truly been blessed. I have recently started as a consultant for the company Thirty-One. I don't know where it will take me. I may not do it long. I am not the greatest saleswoman!! Check out my website www.mythirtyone.com/13619 we sell purse, totes, thermal totes and much more!! I have never understood why people blog. Now I am trying it out and not sure someone will think I am crazy. We will see what happens. I have been reading a couple of blogs lately and they are so inspiring that I thought well maybe I could inspire someone.












1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks great and it's nice to see pictures of some of my favorite people. Sorry I haven't been much help to you, but I don't think you needed help!

    ReplyDelete