Proverbs 31.org

P31 OBS Blog Hop

Monday, March 15, 2010

A Somber Day

It was a somber day today.  I had half my class out.  The reality of my friend not being with me next year hit her hard today.  I feel so bad but there is nothing I can do.  Trust in the Lord with all your heart !! That's all we can do.  His ways are not our ways.  Someone who has just lost a job really doesn't want to hear that.  I have a feeling it is going to be a long 3 months.  She got our Christmas cookie exchange started two years ago.  I actually made cookies for the last two years something I never really did.  She said "I guess somebody will keep it going."  I smiled and said "I'm sure somebody will." My favorite spot to look for cookies is http://www.bettycrocker.com/ .  My Dad sold cookies for a living so baking cookies at my house never really happened.  We would just go to the garage and open up a box.   So when I had to come up with homemade cookies it was really stretching me!!  This year I did the Fiesta fudge cookies!! MMM Good!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment